Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 84 - Transfers!

This week was good. We were able to get some solid lessons and set some baptismal dates with people. We are going to be very busy very soon. It’s going to be a lot of fun with my new companion, Elder Leal. He is a great missionary and knows how to teach simply for everyone to understand. That is something that I can learn from him because that is something that I have struggled with. So there is going to be a lot going on this transfer, and with an awesome ward behind us it’s going to get done.


Elder Leal is from Shelley, Idaho (he is a spud), and he entered the MTC the same day as me. In fact, we were roommates in the MTC. He loves baseball as well, so we can talk a lot about that. But I am still getting to know him, so I will let you all know more about him when I can.

I hope you all have a great week because I know that I will! It’s going to be a great transfer!

Love,
Elder Newman

[Elder Iino was Elder Newman's trainer when he first got to Australia. They have been serving in the same zone, so Elder Iino was able to visit and tell Elder Newman goodbye before he goes home to Japan tomorrow.]


No comments:

Post a Comment