Sunday, February 19, 2017

Week 74


This week was pretty good. We got a lot done, and a lot of families are starting to progress a little bit. Monday we played basketball like we always do for P-day.


Tuesday was a little rough. My glasses broke, and on the way back from an appointment I was kinda riding the bike a little funny. The back tire was flat so I was riding on the front tire, and I needed to stop and so I pulled the brake, and I pulled a stoppy and end-overed. Nothing happened, just my pride got hurt a little bit because it was at a busy intersection. But I didn’t get hurt. I just sat there for a little bit laughing, then I got up. I only had 1 hole in my shirt, but no scratches, so I was pretty lucky for that one. There is another elder that did the same thing and it cost 6000$ to fix his face. He was all I was thinking about as I was going over the handlebars. That’s all the happened that day.


Then the next day I went on splits with Bishop, and he is the man! He has helped us make heaps of progress with the less active members of our ward. We also contacted the potentials that we got last week, and we might be getting a couple more investigators, 2 families and another guy. They are still just potentials, but they are pretty interested in learning.


We also went over to help Bishop fix his wife's car this week. We had to replace the ball joint because it had broken. So we got that done, and then someone must have talked because at church yesterday we got two more members that want Elder Olsen to help fix their cars. It looks like we are going to be getting a lot of referrals pretty soon.


That was our week. I hope you all had one just as good as that or better. I love you all! Talk to yous next week!
Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment