Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 1

I am doing great. Thanks for the letters. The food is alright. I had a hard day yesterday, but I have loved everyday. I am really enjoying my companion. He is really cool, it makes it fun. I am now district leader at the MTC. I leave the MTC October 5, so be expecting a call that day or the 6th. I want you to know that the computers are having a hard time today. It seems likes it's everyone's p day so they aren't working. I have to split time with my comp, but I will email for as long as I can. Thanks for everything again. I love you.

Love, Elder Newman.

I will be able to email more when I get out into the field. I'm pretty busy here. I don't have your letter with me right now, so I don't know what to write, but I'm having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment