Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 72

This week was transfers! I am still in the same area, but my companion got changed. Elder Cook went back out into the bush area to a place called Dapto, and he is with his trainer again.


My new comp is Elder Olsen, and he is from Wellsville, so another Cache Valley Elder that I am comps with. He likes archery hunting, so that is something that we talk a lot about. It’s been awhile since I have been able to talk about things like that. He has been out about 7 months, so just barely got rid of the green, but he is still a pretty cool guy. It’s going to be a fun transfer.

Not a lot happened last week besides heaps of meetings. A lot of our investigators are progressing slowly, but they are still progressing, so that’s good. Not a whole lot else to say about the week, but I love you all, and have a great week!

Elder Newman

Water fight at the church last week...



 (Mom asked if he was playing basketball in his slides, and he answered: “yeah I gave my shoes to another Elder that needed them. I will just buy some new ones from payless.”)



No comments:

Post a Comment