Sunday, May 28, 2017

Week 88 - Professional Barber

Well this week was just like last week except we were able to visit some people this week. On Friday we were able to get into a part members home and teach a little bit. And then the mom mentioned something about needing to get her son a haircut, and I volunteered. I, of course, let her know that I was no professional and she still said yes and let me cut her kids hair, which was pretty hard because he was moving around heaps. But while I was cutting his hair, we were able to talk to the family more and get to know them heaps better. Our relationship with that family grew heaps that day, and not just because the haircut was the professional grade.

We also had interviews this past week on Friday as well. It was my last interview with President [and Sister] Back. I’m going to miss them. They go home next transfer.


My companion (Elder Leal) and I have been just smashing the doors ever since he has been here. He says it’s a curse that everywhere he goes the investigators drop off. That has happened to this area, but I don't think it’s a curse. I think that it is the Lord just testing him to see if he will still be obedient even when all you have to do is tract. And that has been what we have been doing for ages. It’s starting to get fun! Haha. We have a busier week this upcoming week, so I should have more to report on. But that's all from my end. I love you all, and have a great week!

Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment