Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 87 - Knockin Doors

This week was just heaps of knocking doors. We have tracted out heaps of streets. We need to build our investigator pool, and that is the only method that seems to have the best chance of success in the area.

[Elder Leal and Elder Newman]

We got to go to the temple this week, so that is why I am emailing so late. We were able to go through this morning, and while we were there I saw some old members that I had served around, so that was good to catch up with them.

[This is Elder Derieg from the mission.]

But other than that nothing really noteworthy happened this week. I love you all. Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Newman

[When I asked about the dinger derby they had last Monday after the Skype calls, this is what he said:]

Didn't hit one over, but got close heaps. We were so sore. It was good to swing again, but the bat that we were using sucked. It rang your hands every hit even if it was good.



No comments:

Post a Comment