Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 24

This week was a big week with meetings and such. It was also a tough one because all of our investigators couldn't see us this week. But we can still try for next week.

Not a lot happened this week teaching wise, but we did have some great meetings. They were focused on faith and making your prayers more sincere and meaningful. And then the Mission President always has to get up and give his obedience and repentance speech. The meetings were great. I learned a lot, and it has inspired me to be better than I already am. I thought I was already working hard, but I now see that there is a lot more that I can be doing, so I am trying to work harder.

It really helps to have such a great companion that is always pushing you to be better. Elder Brown is a tank. He just keeps going and going. He does like to talk a lot, but that is a great thing to have as a missionary. He has really helped me open my mouth more.

I know that this gospel is important, and I know that everyone needs to hear it and make their decision about it. I never knew how much it had blessed my life until I got out here and saw what people’s lives were like without it. I have seen people change, and I have felt myself change as well. I hope we all can find a way to be a missionary this week, and that's what I would invite you to do this week.

I love you all. I hope you have a great week!

Love, Elder Newman




No comments:

Post a Comment