Sunday, March 20, 2016

Week 26

This week was a good week. One of the investigators that we were working with is now going to get baptized. The lesson went really good. We didn't say a lot, it was mostly just silence and letting him think and feel the spirit. It was one of the best lessons that me and Elder Brown have had, and we hardly said anything. It just goes to show that we, as missionaries, don't do the work. It is the Holy Ghost that does the work. I am really excited for him! We are shooting to have his baptismal date on the 16th of April.

I don’t know what else to say, except that this was a great week! Me and Elder Brown have been working hard. It’s good to see some progression in Hurstville! That’s all for this week.

I love you all!

Love, Elder Newman


Elder Brown is just like a brother. haha It was a random hug. He is fun. It’s just like what I would do to Riley. haha

That is like the 6th Lambo I have seen this transfer.

We had a green smoothie everyday for breakfast this week.

Feeding the pigeons is just a fun thing to do. haha Elder Li is from China, and that’s the closest he gets to animals.






No comments:

Post a Comment