Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 25

This week wasn’t a very big week as far as teaching lessons to investigators. But we did [have] success in finding. We found 8 potential investigators this week, and we placed 4 Books of Mormon.

We were also trying to contact some members that we were thinking had moved. So we got to this one house and knocked on the door and someone else answered the door. So we found out that our member had moved, but the guy invited us in straight away. He said, “Any men of God are welcome in my place,” so we got inside and found out that him and his wife are studying to be pastors. As soon as he told us that I thought it was going to be a bible bash, but it didn’t turn into one. He just asked us questions, and we eventually were able to lead it into the Book of Mormon. We were able to give him one because he had never read it before. It was a great visit. He said to come back around Easter so that he would have time to read the Book of Mormon, and that we could talk about it then.

We also had a crazy lady that gave me a letter with a picture of a sister missionary in the North mission. The letter asked me to pray about if she was the right one for me, and it was saying a bunch of other stuff. But what had happened was this lady took the sister missionaries picture and just made it up to make it sound like the sister missionary wrote me. This lady gave another letter of the same kind to Elder Leadbetter (another Missionary). That [same] lady also got all of our pictures, so I think she is going to send our pictures to the sister missionaries in the North mission saying the same thing. So we are going to talk to the Mission President today to see what we can do to stop her from doing stuff like this. This lady is crazy. Hopefully we can get this taken care of soon.

That’s my week. I hope you all have a great week. I love you all!

Love Elder Newman-



No comments:

Post a Comment