Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 48

This week was transfers, and I found out that I am going to be in Merimbula with my new companion, Elder Stott. He is from Smithfield, Utah, so not too far. He is an amazing missionary. He is such a great example to me. He has already helped me grow heaps and continues to be that example for me and makes me want to be a better missionary, and I have only spent 2 days with him so far.

Our first night back we taught a ILMH (Investigator Lesson in Member Home), my first in the mission. Elder Stott is a great listener and even better at teaching the gospel. I am excited to see how this transfer will play out.

We got a new investigator Sunday as well (it’s been a good week). Our new investigator’s name is Daniel. He is friends with Josh Shoobridge, and he just showed up at church on Sunday out of the blue and wanted to learn more. We then set a follow up appointment with him and the Shoobridges, and the lesson went great, thanks to Elder Stott. We now have another appointment with him next Monday and we are looking forward to seeing him at church this week.

I am looking forward to this transfer with Elder Stott. It has already begun with a great start. I hope you all had a great week. I love you all, talk to you next week.

Love, Elder Newman








Doing some service for a member with Elder Plata...





My new companion, Elder Stott...


No comments:

Post a Comment