Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 21

Well not as big of week as last week. But I did have to lead the area for one day, which was hard. I just felt inadequate for the job because I don't know the area too well. The reason I had to lead the area is because my companion is the zone leader, and he had a big meeting with all the zone leaders of the whole mission. So I paired up with another zone leader’s companion, and they came to my area. The day turned out alright. We got to everywhere without any problems, and the day was a success.

Another great thing that happened this week was I got to go to the temple again. [This time] was a lot better than the first time I went through as a missionary.

Other than that, not a lot happened. I hope you all have a great week.

Love, Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment