Sunday, March 5, 2017

Week 76 - Proud to Be a Missionary

This week was a pretty good week. It rained a lot. We got caught out in it a couple times without an umbrella, but it’s all good. We bought those $1 ponchos and wore that, haha.


We also got a new investigator this week and taught him the Restoration and invited him to be baptized. We set a date for March 18th, but we might have to push it back to the 25th in order to teach him enough because he has a busy schedule. He is 16, and the youth have really been good at making him their friend and including him in what they do. They are probably the best fellowship in our ward.

We also have a lot of potentials that will hopefully be turning into Investigators this week. We are spending most of our day everyday trying to find people to teach, and it looks like it’s going to start paying off soon.


Other than that, nothing to report on. I had a great week, and I am loving what I am doing. I hope that everyone is doing what they love, because if we do that and love God then we could not be happier. Happiness comes through faith in Jesus Christ. Everything that is good in my life has been because of him. He has helped me grow into the person I am today, and I am so happy to be able to spread his message around the world.

I love being a missionary! Have a great week.

Love, Elder Newman




The Bishop brought us Maccas [McDonald's] for dinner. [There are only four of them in their apartment to eat all this food.]

No comments:

Post a Comment