Sunday, January 22, 2017

Week 70

This week was a good week. Yesterday everyone we talked to had something nice to say. We got on the train and started talking to one guy who had to get off on the next stop. So he asked us where we were headed, and he said he would give us a ride if we got off with him so that he could talk with us some more. He loves our temples and has a friend on a mission. We will be in contact with him pretty soon because he would love to hear about what we have to share. So that was a great experience.

But the day before that, so Saturday, I had a guy educate me in the way of Islam and told me to take off my badge and go to a Muslim place of worship and read the Koran. We didn't talk for very long after that. I told him to have a great day and I left. Haha, the people you meet on the mission.

But yesterday when we met that guy on the train, and a couple people after that, it showed me that the Lord has a plan. He puts you in places at certain times to meet the people that he has prepared, and that’s why we need to open our mouths and talk to everyone. That was the jest of my week.

I love you all, have a good one.
Elder Newman




No comments:

Post a Comment