Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 68

Well this week was pretty calm, not as on the edge as last week; but we did have a good time, and we got some new investigators. One investigator, his name is Simon, he is from the Middle East and he speaks Arabic and Syrian, something that we need [to allow us] to teach a lot of people around here.

Elder Cook says he is golden. We will have to see about that. But if he is, then the missionary work here will explode. We have heaps of potentials, and we can’t help them progress because of the language barrier, but this will help.

We also got another Member Referral. It’s starting to feel a lot like Utah, haha, just heaps of referrals.

I am doing good. Sorry for the short letter.

I love you all. Have a great week!

Elder Newman

A little birthday gift for myself. I needed new shoes for rugby.

Elder Cook let me tie him up, but he couldn’t get out, haha.

The card is what my flat mates got me for my birthday.

The cat is one of the strays that we have in our back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment