Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 60

Transfers! I got moved to Villa wood, which is a city area with a lot of islanders, so it’s going to be a bit different from Merimbula. The members are mostly ysa age rm's, so they are super keen for missionary work. I am excited to get back into things here. I have a lot of hope for this area.

My new comp is Elder Cook. He is great. We have a lot in common, and the members say that we look alike. I will let you be the judges of that. I think they only say that because we are both white, and we both wear glasses.

We will see what this new area holds in store and find out why I got sent here. I love you all. Have a great week.

Love,
Elder Newman.


 
 
It’s an echidna, I think, and it was under our car at the flat.





This was a gift from the Shoobridges. They also gave me a builders pencil. I say it’s because I build testimonies, but it’s just to remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment