Sunday, May 15, 2016

Week 34

This week turned out pretty good. Sorry about last week. All I had time to do was Skype my mom on Mother’s Day.

This week was good because we were finally able to start working with the members. We were able to get Bram inside a member home, eat, teach a lesson, and set a baptismal date with him for June 4th.

We then got a referral from a member, and we were able to set up an appointment with him for Thursday. He wanted a Book of Mormon, and he sounds keen to learn more, so I will let you all know more about that.

Last p day we were able to go to the beach since they took the beach ban off, and that was fun, but we didn't get to go swimming. I got some cool pictures.

Anyway, that’s basically all that happened. I will report more next week. I love you all, have a great week!

Love, Elder Newman


A sleeping Elder...



 Brother Litchfield, a member...



My new haircut...

 Brighten le Sands Beach...





Me and Elder Beriong...

Making a cake...


Driving down the left side of the street...


No comments:

Post a Comment