Sunday, May 1, 2016

Week 32

How was all of you’s week? Mine was pretty good. We met with our investigator (Bram) and invited him to be baptized, and he said yes! So we are now working closely with him to prepare him for baptism.

We did a lot of finding this week and still heaps of service. Our methods of finding are usually getting on trains and sitting down next to people and talking with them when they can’t walk away. So we are kinda forcing them to talk with us. We haven’t found anyone really solid yet, but all we need to do is keep opening our mouths and talking to everyone and the lord will do the rest as long as we do our part.

Also one of my flat mates was studying to be a civil engineer as well, so I find it really cool that I get to talk with him and get some advice. There are a lot of civil engineers over here, so I kind of use my knowledge with that to help find people because it’s a lot easier to talk to people when you have common ground. Also the Polynesians and the Asians, if you greet them in their native tongue, they love talking with you. That’s just something I have learned.

I have had a great week this week. I hope you all did as well. My invitation to you all is to be a missionary and to share the gospel with at least one person this week. They don’t have to accept it, because everyone has their agency, but we need to do our part as members to hasten the work of Salvation and help this gospel move forward. I know that as you do so that you will see the blessings in your lives and it will bring you joy.

I love you all!
Love, Elder Newman


study time...




No comments:

Post a Comment