Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week 28

This week was a good week. It started out a little rough with our investigator. He went through some more hard situations. I’m just so happy with how much this guy loves his family.

This week started off rough, but ended great. We were able to teach him two lessons yesterday and they were really good. He was really into learning as much as he could. He can’t wait to be baptized. He has already gotten names for when he does Baptisms for the dead. I have been so blessed to be a part of his conversion.

He and his wife were taught before she was baptized, but he was having nothing to do with it. He hated the church. And then his heart was softened, and that’s when we came in. At first he was kinda not ready to learn, and then he started to be interested in what we had to say. He is now doing all he can to learn. We are meeting with him every day, and I have seen his testimony grow in just the short time that I have been here. When we first started teaching him, he was very angry with the world. Last night he was so happy, he was even joking around with us and smiling. I cannot even begin to describe what I felt for him. I love the change that he has made in his life, and I am so happy for him and his family.

I am here to tell everyone that the gospel does change people for the better. I am so glad that I was able to be a tool in the Lord’s hands to reach out and help our investigator. There is nothing that can compare with watching someone come closer to Jesus Christ.

That was what I wanted to share this week. I hope you all have a great week.

Love Elder Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment