Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 19

This week has been a good week, but it seemed to take forever to get back around to Monday.

The [new] area is good. We don’t have any solid investigators, but we have some potentials. There are a lot of Asians here. Not a lot of them speak English. Or they do and just say that they can’t so they don’t have to talk to us.

I’m still doing a lot of finding so that I can eventually teach people. This area doesn’t have a car so we walk, but I don’t mind. It gives us a lot of time to talk to people on the street, which is fun.

The people here don’t really like us that much, but it’s all good. Everyone has their opinions.

I’m loving Elder Brown as my companion. He is a real hard worker.

That’s all for this week.

Love, Elder Newman



No comments:

Post a Comment