Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Week 90 - New area New comp No problems


I got transferred this week. I liked my last area, but I am now in Oatlands in the Fairfield Stake. I have a greenie as a companion. He has been out about 6 weeks, so I am follow-up training him. He is a great guy. He is from New Zealand. His name is Elder Ferris.

The first of the transfer didn't start off too great. I have been sick since Monday, and now he is starting to get sick. So hopefully he can recover soon, but we are doing good. This area just opened last transfer, so we don’t have a lot to work with. We will get the area figured out and get things moving.

Before I moved we were able to do some service, and I got to see a blue tongue lizard, which was pretty cool. I will send a picture of it. Other than that we just went around the area visiting members trying to get some referrals and following up on the 300 Book of Mormon challenge. So far the challenge is halfway done, and we have about 50 handed out within the ward. Hopefully they pull through, but I won’t know because I am now in a different area.


But nothing else to report on this week. I love you all. Have a great week!

Elder Newman

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment