Sunday, December 18, 2016

Week 65

Well this week has been the most successful week for finding people to teach so far in my mission. We have 7 new investigators this week, and they are now all on date, so we have a total of 8 baptisms that could happen in the month of January. It’s going to be a busy month.

We have just been finding heaps of less actives that nobody has been teaching, and it’s just like the members have gotten even more involved with the missionary efforts. I am loving this ward for missionary work. The only problem with this area is trying to find parking, haha. If that’s the only thing that I can find wrong with this area, then it’s going to be great serving here.

I love you all. I’m doing good. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! We will be having our Christmas Conference tomorrow, and then back to work as usual. I love you all, have a great week!

Love, Elder Newman.


The missionaries in our ward and our investigators..

We just made gift baskets for the widows in the ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment